Module 5 Unit 2學案 No.17
編寫：欒軍 審核：初三英語組 2014/9/17
1. Master all the new words and phrases.
2. Master all the new language points and sentences.
1. No one can hold back the ______ (車輪) of history. 2. There is no _____ (通訊) between the two places. 3. Police ______ (控制) the traffic in large cities.
4. He dropped medicine and took up ______（物理） 5. I saw the ________ (整個的) accident with my own eyes.
6. Chemistry is my favourite subject because I like doing e_________ . 7. He is healthy and outgoing . He is full of e_________. 二：用所給單詞的適當形式填空：
1. I’m looking forward to _______ (visit) the Summer Palace.
2. Pay attention to _______ (remember) the differences between them.
3. The teacher tells us that we aren’t allowed _____ (touch) anything in the lab. 4. The museum is _____ (close) until January. 5. Did you finish ______ (read) the book? 精講點撥：
1.For example。 If you want to fill a bag with sand--- 例如，如果你想裝一袋沙土--- fill 動詞，意為“裝滿；使充滿”。 fill--- with—意為“把---用—裝滿”，強調動作。 Be filled with 意為“裝滿”，強調狀態。
full是形容詞，意為“裝滿的；充滿的”, 反義詞為empty. 常用短語： be full of “充滿；裝滿---”，相當于be filled with
2. It is my favourite museum in the whole world! 它是全世界我最喜歡的博物館 whole是形容詞，意為“全部的；整個的”，常用于結構“the + whole + 單數名詞” Eg. 她吃了整個蛋糕。__________________________. Whole 與all
1). whole 用于冠詞，所有格或其他限定詞后，一般不能修飾可數名詞復數，但若其前有具體的量詞時，可用whole修飾。
2）all 用于冠詞、所有格或其他限定詞之前，可以修飾各類名詞。 一 單項選擇：
1. To invent a new kinds of invention, he did lots of _____.
A. experiences B. experiments C. explanations D. suggestions
2. --- The cake is delicious! ---- Well, at least it’s ____ the one I cooked yesterday. A. as bad as B. worse than C. as well as D. as good as
3. Our English teacher knows English, and he knows Chinese______. A. as well B. either C. neither D. also 4.—Why did you fail in your last test, Daming?
--- Because I didn’t pay attention to ____ the teacher carefully in class. A. hearing B. hear C. listening to D. listen to
5.Jennifer takes a lot of exercise every day and she is always full of _____. A. knowledge B. energy C. change D. courage
6.---Where are you going this month? --- We _______ go to Xiamen, but we’re not sure. A. needn’t B. must C. might D. mustn’t
7.Physica ____ very difficult, but I think I will study it well if I try my best. A. are B. is . C. have D. has
8. The dining hall is _____ to hold 300 people.
A. enough big B. enough small C. small enough D. big enough 9.Yoga（瑜伽） helps people healthy and relaxed, ____? A. does it B. doesn’t it C. is it D. isn’t it
10. Yesterday the policeman told us ______ accident happening near our school. A. whole the B. the whole C. the all D. all a 二 句型轉換
1. You mustn’t take photos of the exhibits in the museum.(改為祈使句) _____ ____ photos of the exhibits in the museum.
2. Lin Tao is 1.65 meters tall. Bob is 1.65 meters tall. (合并為一句) ____ Lin Tao and Bob ____ 1.65 meters tall.
3. You can learn how you travel into space and back again.(改為簡單句) You can learn ____ _____ ____ into space and back again. 4. If you are not fast enough, the lion will catch you.(改為同義句) Hurry up, ____ the lion will catch you. 四 根據漢語完成句子：
1. 確保要記下她說的每一個字。 _____ _______ that you put down every word she says. 2. 去把這個桶裝滿水。 Go and _____ this bucket ____ water.
3. 我除了學英語之外還學法語 I’m learning French _____ _____ _____ English. 4. 你能查清楚火車什么時候開嗎？ Can you ______ ____ what time the train leaves. 5. 明天我們會玩得很開心。 We’ll _____ _____ _____ ____ tomorrow. 五 閱讀理解：
What is a museum? A museum is a good place to keep old and beautiful things. A museum may be a place to learn about science and a place to find out about art or people or animals.
What is inside a museum? Some museums have old cars and airplanes. Many museums have pictures and statues. Others have rocks and old bones. One museum even has a real old street inside. It has shops and people’s statues doing business. It looks so real that one might feel that he was back to the old times.
Many cities have museums. Some very small towns have museums, too. Indianapolis has a children’s museum. Children do not have to pay to get in. Children often go to the museum. They like to look at the dinosaur bones. They can see a white bear ten feet tall.
On Saturdays, Indianapolis children can hear talks about animals and trees. They see movies. They even learn to make things there.
1. What is NOT true about a museum?
A. It’s a good place to do some shopping. B. People can learn about the history of a place there. C. People can learn about science there. D. It’s a good place to learn about art. 2. People cannot in a museum. A. see movies B. listen to talks C. make things D. play with bears 3. In Indianapolis, .
A. there is only one museum for children B. it’s free for children to visit the children’s museum C. people do not have to pay to visit the children’s museum D. museums are all the same 4. In the children’s museum in Indianapolis, children like to see . A. the dinosaur bones B. all old bones C. old streets D. airplanes 5. The main idea of the passage is that .
A. old cars and airplanes are kept in museums B. animals and trees are found in museums C. there are all kinds of museums D. children like museums
Module 5 Unit 1 學案
編題：杜培蕾 時間：2014年9月20 No.16 一． 預習目標
3. Master all the new words and phrases.
4. Master all the new language points and sentences.
2. 預習， 找出下列短語并翻譯
(1)What a wonderful museum! (2) No shouting (3) go upstairs / downstairs (4) over there (5) No entry (6) in trouble (7) against the rules (8) That’s no good. (9) No smoking! (10) Don’t touch (11) No photos (12) no wonder 二．預習自測
1．No s________ in the library, please be quiet.
2. There are a lot of s_________ on the wall telling us what we should do. 3. Look at the sign – “No e________”, you aren’t allowed to go into the room. 4. We shouldn’t be a________ the rules, or we would have to leave.
5. Now it’s 10 pm. The library must be c_________. 三．精講點撥:
1. No shouting!/Don’t touch!/ You can’t take a photo.
課文中這些語句表達的都是“禁止做某事”。在本模塊中我們學到許多這類語句。 1.）No+v.-ing!No smoking! 不許吸煙！/No joking! 不要開玩笑！
2）祈使句 否定的祈使句同樣可以用來表示“禁止”。如：Don’t shout.不要喊叫。 3)You mustn’t…You mustn’t tell it to anyone.你決不可以告訴任何人。 4）You can’t…In most museums you can’t make any noise.
5)You aren’t allowed to…You are not allowed to touch the exhibits. 不要觸摸展品。 四．反饋檢測:
1.I can’t find my watch,it’s __________(miss). 2.No_________(enter). 3.No _________(touch).
4.They are ______(kid),They are only five years old. II．句型轉換
1.What a wonderful museum!（同義句轉換）_______ _______ the museum is ! 2.Why don’t you walk there ? （同義句轉換）______ _____ ______ there? 3.What’s the trouble with you ? （同義句轉換）______ the _____with you? 4.You mustn’t smoke here. （同義句轉換______ _______here.
5.Don’t cross that rope,_______ _______?(完成反意問句)III．根據句意及課文內容填空
1.他在那兒。There ______ _______.
2.大明又遇上麻煩了。Daming is ______ ______again. 3.難怪那個地方空著。______ ______the place is empty. 4.不要魯莽！______ ______rude!
5.怎么了，玲玲？What’s ______ _______,Lingling? 6.咱們下樓吧。Let’s ______ _______. 7.禁止入內。______ ________.
8.這是違反規定的。It’s _______ ______ ______. IV.根據句意及漢語提示完成單詞。
1.You will a_______ （參加 ）the _______(展覽會). 2.Monkeys have long _______(尾巴). 3.Please go ________(上樓).
4.If you make mistakes,I will ______(懲罰) you. 5.There are a lot of _______(規則) in my family.
Last Wednesday,Mr. Chen took his class to the Space Museum. There 1 many things about space there. First，the children saw a film about space travel. They saw 2 the space shuttle（航天飛機）took off in space and later landed on earth 3 . It was very exciting and the children felt they were traveling in space 4 !After the film，Mr. Chen took 5 to see some models of rockets （火箭） 6 the space shuttle. The models looked very real，but they were much 7 . Then the children saw some moon rocks（巖石）. Two 8 landed on the moon in 1969. They put an American flag（旗）there. Then they took some rocks back to the 9 . 10 the children left,they also watched a video show about people living and working in a space lab.The people could stay in the space lab for months. 1.A.is B.be C.was D.were 2.A.how B.what C.when D.which 3.A.too B.already C.again D.badly 4.A.itself B.ourselves C.oneself D.themselves 5.A.their B.them C.they D.theirs 6.A.or B.but C.and D.then 7.A.small B.smaller C.big D.bigger 8.A.Americans B.Englishmen C.Australians D.Chinese 9.A.moon B.star C.earth D.sun 10.A.After B.As soon as C.Until D.Before 反思與總結：
Module 5 Unit 3學案 No.18
編寫：杜培蕾 審核：初三英語組 2014/9/20